Software Application Specialist (w/m/d)1 Stellenangebot
ab sofort Vollzeit Sonstige Berufe
B. Braun Avitum AG
If you ever wanted to be directly shaping future products as well as solutions for the treatment of chronic renal care patients, this is your chance! We are looking for a Software Application Specialist (w/m/d) who will contribute to the new developments of B. Braun Avitum’s chronic dialysis systems. You will be part of a dynamic team which will be bringing dialysis technology to a new level. Within the given strategic objectives, the team will work autonomously and self-organized to guarantee maximum quality and speed in the development.Are you interested? Join B. Braun Avitum’s development team as Software Application Specialist (w/m/d).
Duties and responsibilities
- As the Software Application Specialist, you will be responsible for the definition of software designs and the implementation into executable software code for our future dialysis products. Your main task will include the transfer of dialysis application knowledge into SW design considering a harmonized and modular SW architecture.
- You will closely work together with the software architect to generate our basis for future success in the field of chronic hemodialysis treatments. To fulfill these tasks a willingness to work at different sites is required.
- Degree in natural science or engineering or similar qualification
- Proven leadership role in the technical conception and development of a product or system with comparable complexity
- Deep knowledge of state-of-the-art SW design and programming, both in terms of technology and engineering methodology
- Experience with SW development in a regulated, safety critical application domain
- Application knowledge in dialysis (preferred)
- Communication towards technical and nontechnical audience
- Language skills: English must and German wish
- Willingness to find pragmatic and target-oriented solutions
- Working in a matrix organization (potentially including external support)
What we offerBecome part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners. Work with us to improve people's lives in the long term. We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: DEAM3020-61644
Personal- und Sozialwesen
Dieses Stellenangebot wurde